The Intercooler is the best way to guard against cramped, poorly ventilated entertainment setups.
The Intercooler for Xbox One pulls hot air out and away from the system, keeping the console cooler while increases air flow in tight spaces.
Powered by USB, The built-in temperature sensing technology ensures the unit will turn on and off automatically without any prompting from the user.
While attached, the intercooler only uses one USB and still allows access to all important ports on the console.
The external Xbox fan is the ideal attachment to help protect your investment.
How it works:
1. Place the fan on the top of the Xbox One console, then connect the USB cable of fan to the USB port of the console.
2. Turn on the console. When the console’s temperature rises to 35 degrees, the fan start working. Turn off the console. When the console’s temperature drops to 35 degrees below, the fan stops working.
1. 100% brand new, compact design
2. Auto-sensing technology: auto runs temperature higher than 35 degree Celsius; auto shuts down temperature lower than 35 degree Celsius
3. Design for Xbox one use only
4. Operating voltage: DC5V
5. Operating Current: Start < 800MA work< 500MA
6. Working power: < 4W
7. Quiescent Current: < 1MA
8. Weight: 292 g
9. Size: 16 x 19.5 x 3.5 cm
10. Cable Length: approximate 16.5 cm
Smart temperature sensor, auto runs if the temperature higher than 35 degree Celsius, Auto closes when the temperature is below 35 degrees Celsius.
Use fan of high-speed motor with mute, aviation fluid dynamics design.
With a USB cable for direct connection and power support, no AC adaptor needed.
Easy clip-on installation. Elegant design matches the decor and lines of the console.
(as of Jul 30,2020 14:11:44 UTC – Details)